I am a few weeks late on this but I cannot believe Buddy is already a month old! He has already brought so much joy to my life, I can’t imagine how I lived my life without him.
I figured I would do monthly updates for his first year so hopefully that is okay with you guys:)
- Buddy weighs around 8.5 lbs right now, so he has grown quite a bit from his original birth weight of 5 lbs 15.8oz.
- He is much more alert now, his main awake time is from 5 am to 7 am (AKA mommy cuddle time)
- He wakes up to eat every 2.5 to 3.5 hours (He can go longer anytime he wants, momma is ready!)
- He has less wrinkles in his forehead and is filling out quite nicely
- We swtiched him to formula (I will do another post on that and link it)
- He enjoys these bottles
- He is running out of room in his newborn clothes and will have to go to 0-3 soon
- He is not smiling on demand yet, but he does have the cutest smile
- His cold is finally gone!
- It seems that he has blocked tear ducts as his eyes are watery and crusty when he wakes up. I am making sure I massage the ducts every time he gets changed.
- He LOVES his swing, it is the only way I get any sleep. BLESS IT!
That is about it! He is growing like a week and is loved by a ton of people!
** Contains affiliate links which means that at no extra cost to you, you are supporting Mommy Against Mondays. Please see policies page for more information.